EviXScan 3D - Heavy Duty Optima - Structured Light 3D Scanner
Precise 3D scanning of medium objects made of all types of materials
• Long life blue LED light source
• Precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• Two high quality 5Mpix cameras
• Low power consumption (20W)
• Heavy Duty Optima is the perfect fit for customers who want high accuracy, repeatable measurements on small to medium parts at an affordable price.
• Areas of use: reverse engineering, quality control and digital archiving.
EviXScan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering and quality control tool for 3D scanning small to medium sized parts.
The Optima scanner produces high accuracy measurement (up to 0.0183 mm accuracy), high point density (116 pt/mm²) and a large scanning volume (250mm x 170mm x 120mm), all that at an affordable price point.
The Optima is equipped with two high quality, 5 megapixels cameras, and a high power, blue LED light source, which keeps the power consumption at low level (20W) and lowers the heat emission, extending the product lifetime. Advantage of certain wavelength of light source helps to limit influence of optics on gathered data, moreover blue light has the lowest diffraction, which helps to keep measurement results at the highest level.
Advantages of EviXScan Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
Accuracy, Strength & Comfort
• High quality lenses and cameras
• Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
• Long life strong power LED light source
• Complete system in a handy mobile case
• Strong oxidised aluminium body
• High resistance to dust and moisture
• Ability to scan outside conditions due to IP31 rating
• Low power consumption
• Calibration can be performed by the end user
• Temperature compensation
• Intuitive software included (EviXScan Suite)
• Export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
• Allows basic editing of point clouds and meshes
• Software is regularly updated with additional features
• Training included in the price of the scanner
• Technical support
• 24 months warranty (can be extended)
A 3D scan is the perfect basis to Reverse Engineer a CAD model of a part. The scan data gives accurate measurements and shape data which can be converted into a usable solid or surface model. The resulting model can then be modified, re-manufactured used to create 2D drawings and more.
3D scans can be overlaid onto a reference CAD model to create a deviation map. This produces precise complete verification of an item to check whether complicated items are within tolerance.
Record data for the future. Whether it is for insurance purposes, to record an objects state in time, to re-make or digitally repair a part. To create an online catalogue of pieces and so much more.