EviXScan 3D - Heavy Duty Quadro - Structured Light 3D Scanner
Precise 3D scanning of small to large objects made of all types of materials.
• Precision certified to VDI/VDE recommendations
• Four high quality 5Mpix cameras, allowing scanning at 2 different ranges
• Dust Proof (IP62 Rating)
• Heavy Duty Quadro is the perfect fit for customers who want a highly adaptable system which will work in many scenarios.
• Quickly switch between inner and outer cameras. The inner produce high point density scanning while the outside ones allow you to scan much quicker.
• Areas of use: reverse engineering, quality control and digital archiving.
EviXScan 3D Heavy Duty Quadro is a professional reverse engineering and quality control tool for 3D scanning small to large sized parts.
The Quadro scanner has two pairs of lenses of switchable cameras which offer both fast scanning over a large area and high detailed scanning over a smaller area. Both systems boast repeatable accuracy of up to 0.013mm.
Advantages of EviXScan Heavy Duty Optima 3D scanner
Accuracy, Strength & Comfort
• High quality lenses and cameras
• Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
• High power LED light source with 3 colours of light to choose from.
• Two scanning ranges in one unit
• Complete system in a handy mobile case
• Strong oxidised aluminium body
• High resistance to dust and moisture
• Ability to scan outside conditions due to IP62 rating
• Low power consumption
• Calibration can be performed by the end user
• Temperature compensation
• Intuitive software included (EviXScan Suite)
• Export results to the most popular formats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
• Allows basic editing of point clouds and meshes
• Software is regularly updated with additional features
• Training included in the price of the scanner
• Technical support
• 24 months warranty (can be extended)
A 3D scan is the perfect basis to Reverse Engineer a CAD model of a part. The scan data gives accurate measurements and shape data which can be converted into a usable solid or surface model. The resulting model can then be modified, re-manufactured used to create 2D drawings and more.
3D scans can be overlaid onto a reference CAD model to create a deviation map. This produces precise complete verification of an item to check whether complicated items are within tolerance.
Record data for the future. Whether it is for insurance purposes, to record an objects state in time, to re-make or digitally repair a part. To create an online catalogue of pieces and so much more.
Narrow Scanning Range
In the narrow range cameras are mounted closer to one another. The measurement area is 210 x 145 x 90 mm. This range is recommended for scanning highly detailed parts where capturing every detail is critical.
Wide Scanning Range
In the wide range cameras are mounted further apart from one another. The measurement areas is 370 x 265 x 150 mm. This range is recommended to use for faster scanning of larger items.